What sets TEAK Coaching apart is Experience, Expertise, and Education. We have been there. We have the business experience. We have the academic background. We specialize in organizational and professional development. Consulting, coaching, and training services can be implemented independently or interdependently.
We collaborate with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their organizational and professional potential. We are an objective partner who will help you define your goals and discover solutions by offering an important third-party perspective.
There are many reasons to hire TEAK:
- Organizational or personal performance compels you to take action
- Rapid growth and success are resulting in an imbalance
- There is a gap in skills, knowledge, confidence, or resources
- Success is becoming problematic
- Core strengths need to be identified, along with how best to leverage them
- Organizational changes require a restructuring to maximize efficiency and plan for growth
Rapid changes are constantly taking place in the external business environment. Downsizing, restructuring, acquisitions, and other organizational changes have radically altered the traditional work setting. TEAK begins by developing a deep understanding of the current opportunities and challenges, then defines the scope of the relationship, identifies priorities, and establishes specific desired outcomes. As appropriate, proprietary assessment instruments are used to provide a benchmark for creating goals and actionable strategies. Measuring progress throughout is a collaborative process.
TEAK can help. Think of us as an experienced partner who will give you an objective, third-party perspective that will help you to define strategies, goals, and objectives and discover the right solutions.
We provide a wide range of services, some of which include:
- Assistance in reaching the next level of performance
- Vision and mission creation, planning, strategies, and implementation
- Implementation of corrective actions
- Resolving conflicts (peer to peer, subordinate to supervisor, supervisor to subordinate, CEO to Board, Board to CEO)
- A wide range of assessment tools (virtually all of them on the market)
- Organizational and professional advancement planning
- Organizational and professional transition planning
Are you ready to take the next step toward maximizing your organizational or professional potential? Contact us for more information and for consulting client references.