TEAK Coaching specializes in developing and conducting customized educational solutions designed around the unique talent and organizational challenges faced in the 21st century world of work. Training participants focus on developing the talent management needs of intact work groups and teams, professional specialties members, board members, leadership teams, and employee/staff members.
Custom Designed Training
TEAK develops customized programs and formats that are tailored to the needs of your organization. Our typical training programs include a blend of experiential and knowledge based learning methods with appropriate, customized assessments that are selected to enhance specified learning outcomes. All program contents are designed using grounded academic, theoretical, and practical insight and are presented with a deep understanding of the challenges faced in today’s ever changing landscape.
TEAK typically blends training topics together in our learning programs to meet complex and unique client challenges and needs. Our training programs include:
- Senior Leadership & Board Member Development
- Leadership & Management Development
- Team Building & Conflict Resolution
- Strategic Planning & Goal Setting
- Mission & Vision Development
- Enhancing Interpersonal Communications
- Personal & Business Ethics
- Career Development & Planning
All engagements begin with a focused exploration of your specific learning and program requirements. We then create your training solution, which will include a schedule and program outline. Upon your acceptance of our proposal, TEAK will develop a detailed curriculum, program agenda, follow-up reporting, and an evaluation.
The TEAK Method
As an example, we can design the curriculum for a program of two 8-hour sessions that is specially designed to increase participants’ leadership skills in four key areas:
- Develop a greater understanding of one’s leadership style, including the ability to be authentic, skill in working with others, and the capacity for self-reflection.
- Explore the interrelationship between one‘s leadership style and the art of skillful communication through conversation and conflict resolution.
- Learn the impact of leadership style on teamwork, including how one uses power and influence, approaches collaboration, and participates in decision making.
- Embrace the concept of organizational change as a vital component of leading and gain clarity of how one’s leadership style affects one’s view of change.
Central to a curriculum of this kind is the application of appropriate assessment tools. One such instrument is the Golden Personality Type Profile. It is one of the most in-depth personality assessments available and has been shown to drive higher performance in individuals and teams. TEAK has access to and uses a comprehensive array of evaluation tools.
Of course, this example is illustrative only. Our strength is that we can design a program that is tailored to your particular needs.
Take the Next Step
Are you ready to explore how TEAK can help your organization with customized training programs? Contact us for more information and for training client references.